This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
The Internet is a very big place. I work there.
- Businesses whose websites are an “Internet Entity” - the website is the actual business: JubakPicks.com is an example.
- Executives of Nonprofit Organizations with razor-thin budgets must focus attention on costs. We build user-managed sites that can be maintained and updated in-house to keep costs low.
One of our most requested specialties is converting “old-style” web sites into CMS (Contact Management System) sites so that the business owners and staff can maintain the information on the site themselves.
Top Problems Solved
- Implemented Live Stock Tables with Dynamic Real-Time Price and Gain/Loss updates for JubakPicks.com, Jim Jubak's Financial Coverage website
- Developed a fully automated “Recurring Order” feature for online beverage buyers at BeverageUniverse.com, “The World's Largest Online Beverage Store.”
- Designed and developed a web site for ABC News TV Station Affiliates that provides Live Video News Feeds, Satellite Access Schedules & Frequencies, and other technical and operational content.
My Favorite BNI Story
The first time we met, the Executive Director of our BNI Region made the comment, “You never know how the next person you meet might change your life.” BNI has shown me, over and over again, the truth behind this.
My Ideal Referral Partners
Art Directors, Graphic Designers, and Social Media Network professionals are “Power Team Partners” with whom I can share clients.