About BNI 7
Visiting us can never bring you less business…only more!
Our group formed in 1998 with 15 charter members, several are still active in the chapter. Each week dozens of members from a range of fields meet to help one another build our businesses.
Here’s how BNI will boost your business:
- BNI 7 is part of the largest business networking organization in the world.
- Only one representative from a business classification is allowed per chapter. Once you’ve joined your competitors can’t.
- Every applicant for membership is evaluated for professional competence, integrity and reliability.
Dr. Larisa Likver
We meet Wednesday morning from 7:00am (sharp!) to 8:30am
303 Madison Avenue
(between 41st & 42nd Streets)
Guests are welcome and should bring at least 40 business cards to pass around to members and guests.
Come to our next Meeting and Learn How You Can Build Your Business!
Use this link to register and attend our next meeting:
Over the Past 12 Months We’ve Been Productive!
Our Stats Tell the Story!
Successful businesses depend on referral marketing. Promotion through referral marketing is the best advertising there is. BNI provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you will develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this “formal” relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased business through networked referrals and recognition by one’s peers.
- Tools to network more effectively, including an orientation packet containing the “Formula for Success” in BNI, a business card holder to carry members’ business cards, chapter name badge, educational materials and much more.
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
- Full access to BNI Connect, our online worldwide Member Social Media Platform available only to BNI members.
- Periodical newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business trade shows (where you’ll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Periodic workshops and training seminars on networking.
- And much, much more!!!