Welcome to BNI Chapter 7
Come on Over to BNI 7 for a Visit!
Now, more than ever, business people need to network to stay in business.
Our group formed in 1998 with 15 charter members. Each week our members from a range of professions meet to help one another build our businesses.
Here’s how BNI will boost your business:
- BNI 7 is part of the largest business networking organization in the world.
- Only one representative from a business classification is allowed per chapter. Once you’ve joined your competitors can’t.
- Every applicant for membership is evaluated for professional competence, integrity and reliability.
Property & Casualty Insurance
In Person Meeting at Empire Steak House
237 West 54th Street (between B’way & 8th Avenue)
We meet Wednesday 7:45 AM – 9:15 AM
Guests are welcome!
Come to our Zoom Meeting and See How to Build Your Business!
Visitors: Register for our next meeting:
BNI 7 Members: Log In for the Zoom Meeting Link
Over the Past 12 Months We’ve Been Productive!
Closed ($) Business
Our Stats Tell the Story!
Successful businesses depend on referral marketing. Promotion through referral marketing is the best advertising there is. BNI provides a structured and supportive system of giving and receiving business. It does so by providing an environment in which you will develop personal relationships with dozens of other qualified business professionals. By establishing this “formal” relationship with other people, you will have the opportunity to substantially increase your business.
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased business through networked referrals and recognition by one’s peers.
- Tools to network more effectively, including a One-to-One Planner, the BNI Connect Mobile App, Member Success and Leadership Trainings, Educational Materials, and much more.
- Participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year.
- Full access to BNI Connect, our online worldwide Member Social Media Platform available only to BNI members.
- Periodical newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Participation in business trade shows (where you’ll have an opportunity to market your chapter and your business).
- Periodic workshops and training seminars on networking.
- And much, much more!